Thursday, October 07, 2004

best... transcript... ever

this is a little late, but funny nonetheless

a few excerpts from this "transcript" of the first presidential debate:

KERRY: We have to be smart, Jim.

LEHRER: Mr. President?

BUSH: I think I can speak to my own ignorance, thank you. I am the president. Everybody says so. I went to the United Nations. I didn't need anybody to tell me to go to the United Nations. I just decided to go there myself. I learned off the address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUSH: We got lots to be proud of. We pursue al-Qaida wherever al-Qaida hides. Could be anywhere. We caught Cat Stevens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEHRER: Just 31 more days of this, Senator Kerry.

KERRY: Thank you, Jim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home