Friday, January 21, 2005

what kind of smart are you?


this is an interesting little quiz.

You scored as Interpersonal. You enjoy being around people, like talking to people, have many friends, and engage in social activities. You learn best by relating, sharing, and participating in cooperative group environments. People like you include salespeople, consultants, community organizers, counselors, teachers or any other helping profession.

Logical/Mathematical

82%

Interpersonal

82%

Verbal/Linguistic

79%

Intrapersonal

68%

Musical/Rhythmic

61%

Visual/Spatial

57%

Bodily/Kinesthetic

29%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com


via fiat lux

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Lindsay said...

Um, see this post here? It, um runs all over my screen, 24-7, like a bad case of tourista in Tijuana. In fact, when I saw this post, I ran to the bathroom, but it was a false alarm. My browser? My browser actually started crying when I scrolled to this post, can you believe that? That's how bad this coding is on this page. Mozilla 1.72, fix it pls. Also I would like, for an appetizer, some buffalo wings, and a pitcher of water, please, and some extra salsa for my chips here, ok? Thx. [smile]

11:57 PM  
Blogger lia said...

lol, yes i know, bad html, bad! it screwed up my whole page but the thing is to change the html i would have to take the test again and it might come back with different results and i like these ones. so i'll just have to post more things until this unfortunate post goes off the edge at the bottom. it's a good test though.

would you like lemonade with that?

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home