Monday, November 08, 2004

back from my post-election depression

i haven't been able to bring myself to get online for the past several days. i have been truly heartsick (as i'm sure most of you have been as well) and i have not wanted to see the name "bush." anywhere. i was in serious shock. "politics" has never made me cry before.

thank you all for your comments during these days past. they have helped me a lot.

now it's monday, and it's time to take my head out of the sand and keep on fighting.

4 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

lets get BACK INTO IT!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 PM  
Blogger lia said...

thanks john :) and hell yeah darth, let's BRING IT!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand to watch the news - I have not been able to for many many years.

It makes me start to go crazy like I will froth at the mouth. The only way I can keep calm is to not obsess over things too much and realize that most people are morons as well as being extremely misinformed about reality and just vote the best I can when I can without letting the fact that the country and the world at large is being ruined bring me down too much.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home